Emory University FMLA, Medical, and Paid Parental Leave Request
Enter your Emory NetID and password to continue. If you need NetID help, please call 404-727-7777.
A request may be submitted by the employee or on behalf of the employee by their supervisor, manager, or departmental HR representative.
You may use this online request for the following leaves of absence:
- Birth of the employee's child, or to care for the employee's newborn child
- Placement of a child with the employee for adoption or foster care
- To care for an immediate family member with a serious health condition:
- same sex domestic partner
- Employee's serious health condition
- To care for a service member with a serious illness or injury incurred in the line of active duty
- An exigency due to family member's active duty or call to active duty status
© 2016 Emory University